How To Lighten Skin – 100% Safe and Very Inexpensive
A fair, light skin tone is something many people around the world want to have, and as you are reading this article, I suppose you are one of them.
Be honest, when was the last time you stood in front of the mirror, questioning yourself how to lighten skin naturally?
Efforts on how to lighten skin that is beautiful have been tried by many having little or no consideration for effectiveness and safety.
You will find many over the counter skin lightening creams, glutathione skin whitening injections, lotions, pills, skin lightening surgery and other products in the market and not all of them are ideal for an even and fair skin tone.
But these products have serious chemicals that can finally damage your skin. Moreover, these products are expensive, too.
So what will the best ways on how to get lighter skin fast and effectively overnight? You don’t need to be hesitating.
You have come to the right place. I am here to help you and deal with you the proven natural ways to lighten skin! Continue reading and learn how to make your skin fair effectively and naturally.
How to Lighten Your Skin?
Overexposure can cause darkening of the skin to the sun, certain medications, environmental pollution, a medical condition, dry skin conditions, stress, genetics, and even poor lifestyle choices.
The creams and lotions using for lighter skin are full of harmful chemicals which ultimately damage your skin.
So it is better to avoid these over the counter products and add a youthful glow if you possess a dark and dull skin.
Besides these products with chemicals are costly too. Instead, you may apply natural remedies which are gentle on the skin.
First of all, before applying any home-made remedies, there are three things to bear in mind when wanting to glow your skin:
There is a maxim goes that prevention is better than cure. So always make sure you use a sunblock which saves you from UVA & UVB sun rays.
Nevertheless, of whether or not it is cloudy or an open, clear day, there is never a time when using sunblock is a bad concept.
It will prevent your skin from darkening and irreversibly damaged skin condition.
It is necessary to shed at least once a week depending on your skin type. This will protect your skin from any dead skin cells and brighten your face – which is truly what you are after.
As skin is the biggest organ in your body, so it is essential to take good care of it – beginning with trying out preventative steps to inhibit darkening in its tracks.
Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! I can’t strengthen this enough. Dry skin is one contributing issue to darkening of the skin. So moisturizing is the best way of maintaining lightened skin.
Below here are the top 10 ways to lighten skin naturally. Try these 10 suggestions on how to lighten skin naturally in under 2-weeks:
Honey has surprising benefits, not only for whitening your skin but to add moisture where moisture is expected. (Source)
It is also a better alternative to traditional face washes – having antibacterial properties to stop more damage if you have sensitive skin.
Use honey to your face before your evening shower (same to that of a face mask) and since off after sometimes. It may be adhesive, but it is clearly worth it!
Moreover, you never have to worry about the results of ingesting any in the process. It will only do you better.
Yogurt is good for skin and works as natural skin bleaching agent. It is derived from milk and full of many nutrients. It has lactic acid which contains bleaching properties. The following remedies are best for all skin types. (Source)
- Gently massage plain yogurt onto your skin. Leave it on for a few minutes. Then wash it off with slightly warm water. Apply this remedy daily for several weeks to follow a significant change in your skin.
- Instead, with one-half tablespoon of honey mix one tablespoon of fresh yogurt. Use this mixture on your face and neck. You may keep it on your face or neck for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off with water. Apply this method daily to improve your skin tone and light.
- You can also add some oatmeal and a little lemon juice to yogurt to make a thick paste. Then use it as a face mask. This technique will also help keep your skin moisturized and supple.
Turmeric has antiseptic properties and works as a strong antioxidant.
It works extremely in the cleansing of the skin impurities that causes hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone. Here is how to use of turmeric powder.
- Make a paste by mixing with milk cream and turmeric powder
- Use this natural skin lightening cream on the skin and allow it for 15 minutes
- Wash your face and neck with slightly warm water
- You can also add turmeric powder, lemon juice and gram flour (one teaspoonful each)
- Mix them well and apply the mask on the face for 20 minutes
- Scrub of the mask and clean your face with slightly warm water
- Apply this twice a week for an effective outcome
Aloe Vera contains Aloesin. This is such an herb that helps in stopping tyrosinase activity. The melanin production is also controlled this way and resulting in a beautiful skin.
Besides lightening the skin, aloe vera features many other skin benefits, for example, acting as an antioxidant.
Here is how to use
- First of all cut the outer layers of an Aloe Vera leaf
- Squeeze out the thick, jelly-like substance
- Use the gel nicely on your skin
- Keep this on your face for 30 minutes
- Then wash it off with water
- Apply this at least twice daily for two weeks for the successful result
Papaya is not only healthy; but also has the potential on how to lighten skin naturally.
- First of all, clean the papaya and cut a few pieces off to consume
- First of all, clean the papaya and cut a few pieces off to consume
- Add a bit of lemon juice
- Apply to your skin for 20-30 minutes
- Wash off with slightly warm water
Gram flour is one of the best ingredients for people who want to lighten their skin color. It features different nutrients that help keep your skin very light.
Applying this remedy below every other day will help remove extra oil from your skin while holding your skin’s natural moisture.
- Add some gram flour with a small amount of water or rose water to prepare a thick paste
- Utilize it on your face, hands, and legs
- Keep it on until the paste dries
- Then wash it off with water
Egg whites are helpful to the skin. They can be utilized to lighten skin naturally. Egg whites also help to get rid of dark spots fast.
- Firstly cleans up your face
- Separate the egg white and the yolk
- Beat the egg white
- You can use this on your skin with the help fo a cotton ball
- Wash off after 15 minutes
Lemon juice contains ascorbic, and citric acid which forms a source of vitamin C. Vitamin C is effective for skin whitening.
Here is how to use and how to whiten skin:
- Slice a lemon into two halves and buff it slowly onto your face and neck
- Wash your face after 10 -15 minutes
- Do it every day and see your skin lightening up overnight gradually
- Mix a small amount of lemon juice with yogurt
- Utilize it once a day
- It acts as good mild skin bleaching agent
- Mix egg whites and equal parts of lemon juice
- Heat the mixture in a small pan (low heat till the mixture thickens)
- Cool it in a small jar and keep it in your refrigerator
- Use this mixture onto your face and neck
- Keep it for 15 – 20 minutes
- Then rinse off and see your skin brightening gradually
- It also works well to remove a sun tan
- One teaspoonful of lemon juice
- Add one teaspoon of honey
- Gently massage into your face and neck
- Leave on your skin for 15 – 20 minutes
- Then wash off
Same to yogurt, milk also has lactic acid which helps in the skin lightening process. It also reduces skin pigmentation and alleviates skin dryness.
It is also a better remedy to alleviate irritated or sunburnt skin, so milk away. Slowly massage slightly warm milk into your skin for a few minutes at a time.
Repeating this process twice a day for two weeks. Although you are at it, pour yourself a glass of milk and enjoy!
The great way to promote the growth of new skin cells to develop your skin tone is to eradicate old skin cells. Oatmeal assists exfoliate the skin, leaving it soft and supple.
- Mix oatmeal with tomato juice
- Apply the mixture on your face
- Leave it on for 20 minutes
- Then wash it off with cold water
- While rinsing, massage it gently so that the oatmeal can scrub off the dead skin cells
- Apply this method daily
- Alternatively, take one teaspoon of oatmeal powder
- Add a pinch of turmeric
- Add a few drops of lemon juice
- Mix them well to make a thick paste
- Apply it on your face and let it dry
- Wash off the dry mask with water
- Apply this once daily
Tips and Precautions on how to lighten skin
The home and natural remedies for skin lightening mentioned above to work, regular and consistent uses are essential. It may take time before any visible changes occur. If after prolonged use there is no effect on your skin, you can switch to the other product.
It is important to mention that the treatments work best in fresh scars where the part being bleached is a scar. Start the practice as soon as the area has healed.
If the use of a given product causes irritation, quit using it. You may opt for something that is gentle on your skin. To avoid this, before applying it to a larger area you can try a remedy on a small part of your skin.
Also, make sure that during the lightening duration you keep your skin well protected from exposure to direct sunlight.
Finally, however, various skin tone complexions respond at different rates to any of the methods mentioned above on how to lighten skin.
What you experience happening with your friend may not happen the same to you regardless of applying the same methods.
People want to lighten their skin for a few reasons including, sun damage, melasma, aging spots, acne damage, and much more.
Whatever your reason is I inspire you to check out how to lighten skin naturally.
Do you like this read? If so, leave a comment below and let us understand what you consider. Never wait to click inform and share others about how to lighten skin.
Thanks for staying with us ‘til the end of this guide!