How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks Fast | 7 TIPS & SECRETS
Stretch Marks! What Are They? How to get rid of stretch marks now becomes the burning question all who has them will ask.
Stretch marks are very common, and many people are prone to get them with body changeability. They will come into view different on every person, but the common fact is that we all hate them!
Unluckily pregnant women are the most targeted group because of the fast growth around their hips, breasts, and abdomen.
Thus, many women are attentive and respond affirmatively to the question of how to get rid of it.
There is no necessary to worry about how to get rid of them because you will find plenty of stretch mark remedies are available today!
Here in this article, we will try to explain what a stretch mark is, and detail ways to prevent and how to get rid of stretch marks fast.
Stay with us, read more to learn about 7 secrets to remove your marks and enjoy stretch marks free body, So get smile.
What Are Stretch Marks?
Stretch marks appear on the surface of your body which is thin lines that may occur from tissue below your skin tearing from fast growth or over stretching the skin.
Can you get rid of stretch marks
Unfortunately, Stretch marks are permanent in the sense that the skin in the region will never be completely normal. There is no health risk linked with stretch marks. But they can be cosmetically displeasing.
Stretch marks are normally harmless, but unattractive in most people's opinion. They are very normal and appear as reddish lines, thin and long, and both men and women may develop stretch marks.
There are typically two types of stretch marks:
How to get rid of red stretch marks!
- Red stretch marks: They occur when the skin stretches to the point that red blood vessels show through your skin.
- White stretch marks: They are when the red blood vessels have receded. While these marks lack the crimson shade of red stretch marks, white stretch marks are more established than their red counterparts.
What Causes Stretch Marks?
Stretch marks may occur anytime, and your skin can’t keep up with a body change. Today I am sharing you what the causes of stretch marks are.
1. Due to Pregnancy: pregnancy stretch marks
Pregnancy seems to be the most common cause of stretch marks in women. It occurs because of the rapid growth of stomach during pregnancy. So, how to get rid of stretch marks on stomach.
In fact, 90% of pregnant women will face stretch marks at some point during their pregnancy.
It is very likely that women develop stretch marks around the belly region. Many pregnancies are going to lead to the composition of new stretch marks after pregnancy.
The hormone imbalance might be the probable causes of your stretch marks. This occurs as hormone changes happen during obesity, puberty, pregnancy, and even weightlifting.
That is why it is kind of tough to pinpoint the exact culprit to blame for stretch marks. Hormone imbalances happen during these times which cause elastin fiber and collagen to tear over stretched skin which then causes the form of stretch marks.
3. Lifting Weights
If you are boosting weights and are building muscle mass at a fast pace, you can wish to see stretch marks on your body, even though you are in better shape.
That is why it is not suggested to use stretch marks to identify obesity or a weight problem since it can happen to people in good physical shape.
The muscles on their skin begin to grow rapidly, and your skin is striving to catch up by extending as much as possible to allow the growth.
4. Growth Spurt
This will happen to teenagers from time to time, and it is unavoidable. If you’re a teenager, never be alarmed by the stretch marks on your body, mainly when you are not overweight or gaining weight fast.
The reason for that is because stretch marks appear in growth spurts, mainly during puberty. What is occurring is that your body is building faster than the elasticity of your skin can control.
5. When you gain weight rapidly or obese
This apparently is one of the most common causes of stretch marks for many people. The fact is, anywhere on a person’s body where fat is stored, that is where you will most possibly face with stretch marks.
Just put, the more weight you acquire in a short time frame is, the serious your stretch marks problem will become.
What Makes Stretch Marks at a Young Age?
Everyone may face this problem as stretch marks, whether they are old or young. So, how to get rid of old stretch marks.
Although a lack of skin elasticity might be the reason of skin tissues to break, stretch marks can be caused by many things, as written above earlier.
One of the main culprits is puberty which is responsible for stretch marks at a young age. It seems to be a part of growing up, and it will vanish after a time as long as you keep your body sound and healthy.
Nevertheless, it is very significant that you treat stretch marks the first time it happens.
Whenever you mark those reddish streaks on your skin, you can use the procedure that you are about to learn below that will help on how to get rid of stretch marks.
How to Prevent Stretch Marks?
It is simple to prevent stretch marks than having to get rid of them once you have stretch marks. Here are a few options to help to prevent the presence of stretch marks.
How do you get rid of stretch marks!
- Stay Hydrated: Drinking plenty of water is better for your skin. Providing your skin with a lot of moisture can prevent ugly marks from appearing.
- Exercise: Everyday exercise regimen will help you maintain your weight, thus prevent any sudden weight gains from occurring. If you keep away from a sudden weight change, you are less possibly to get stretch marks.
- Eat Healthy: Alike exercise, keeping a healthy diet will prevent your body from unexpected weight gain. Eating healthy also gives you with proper vitamins and nutrients to develop healthy skin. Vitamins C and E, for instance, help your skin keep up elasticity, thereby preventing stretch marks.
- Moisturize: Moisturizing is another way to prevent stretch marks. Shea butter and Cocoa butter are mainly used during pregnancies to reduce stretch marks. You can also try other oil treatments, like essential oils or coconut oil, to help prevent marks from showing up.
How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks?
Since stretch marks are tough to remove entirely, they will naturally vanish and reduce in color over time. So what's good for stretch marks.
Nevertheless, for those eager to get rid of stretch marks right away, here are top 7 remedies for stretch marks
Using Castor Oil
If you want to get rid of your marks naturally then castor oil is an easy method you may use. The laxative power and foul taste of castor oil hardly let it be recognized as the strength to the skin that it really is.
When applied topically, castor oil hardly produces any side effects. Between 80% & 90% of castor oil is comprised of a fatty acid, a ricinoleic acid which gives castor oil a blessing to the skin.
This fatty acid provides the oil its moisturizing, hydrating, healing and repairing features. Besides, it keeps acne and signs of aging under control.
How to use castor oil on stretch marks for 15 min
- With a cotton ball use castor oil on the stretch marks.
- Massage the affected skin with the oil (for 10 minutes)
Castor oil is highly viscous, mostly six times more viscous than olive oil. Apply this method to your daily routine until the stretch marks fade away. And it works like get rid of stretch marks overnight.
Using Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is beneficial in the treatment of many skin disorders. Its soothing and healing properties can be utilized to get rid of stretch marks. You will find several ways to use it.
- You can directly massage aloe vera gel on the affected skin region.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes
- Then wash the skin with slightly warm water
- The other option is to make a mixture with 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel, oil from five vitamins A capsules and oil from 10 vitamin E capsules.
- Massage this mixture onto the skin until completely absorbed.
- Repeat this process daily.
Use Vitamin E Oil - Best Way to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
Vitamin E oil is known as the very well known skin remedy. It helps to build up and condition the skin and make it more elastic. This makes vitamin E oil helpful in fading stretch marks.
When used in the primary stages, vitamin E oil can prevent the growth of stretch marks and erase them. It is beneficial for pregnant women to take 15 mg of vitamin E through their diet to stay the stretch marks at bay.
- Collect a cotton ball
- Use vitamin E oil on the stretch marks with the ball
- Simply massage the area for 10 minutes
Apply this every day until the marks vanish away. During the pregnancy, pregnant women should do this until the marks fade away.
How To Get Rid of Stretch Marks - Using Eggs
The usefulness of coconut oil is achieving popularity very fast. Also its many benefits regarding beauty and health, coconut oil can also help fade the look of stretch marks. The best way to get rid of stretch marks
Being cheap, it is completely the budget-friendly solution for stretch marks. It is light, so it easily absorbs into the skin. It heals and moisturizes the skin, which slowly fade the appearance of the stretch marks.
Coconut oil contains a waxy solid at temperatures below 75° F. But it readily melts in your hand with your body temperature. Before applying it over your stretch marks, you can also warm it up.
- Put a few drops of coconut oil in your hand
- Massage it between your hands to melt it entirely
- Massage it for 10 minutes into your stretch marks
While coconut oil is very safe, you can apply this oil twice a day until you get positive results.
How To Get Rid of Stretch Marks - Use Cocoa Shea Butter
There are many home remedies for stretch marks. But using cocoa Shea butter is very beneficial for getting rid of stretch marks as it is very rich in antioxidants and vitamins.
By now you should understand how potential vitamin A is while it helps to prevent premature aging and protect the skin facing free radicals.
How to use it
- Ensure to melt the shea and cocoa butter
- Then mix vitamin E oil into melted butter
- Mix and store in airtight container
- Then let it cool down to a creamy form
- Use it to the affected area
- Then leave it on overnight
Things you will need
- 1 tbsp of vitamin E oil
- 2 tbsp of cocoa butter
- 2 tbsp of shea butter
How To Get Rid of Stretch Marks - Use Sugar
If you didn’t know, sugar seems to be the best homemade medicines to get rid of stretch marks. It features glycolic acid that will assist to stimulate your skin.
It also helps to make a fresher, younger and glowing skin. The small pieces in sugar will act as an exfoliation agent to get rid dead skin cells.
How to use it
- You need to mix the sugar, almond oil and lemon juice
- Then stir the mix for 6 minutes
- Now you will slightly massage the stretch mark region
- Massage it for 10 minutes
- Then wash off with water
Things you will need
- Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- Almond oil
It’s time to apply one of these remedies for stretch marks.
Now that you know how to get rid of stretch marks naturally without spending a lot of money and any side effect. Just select the method that you like and stick with it for a few weeks and you will get results.
On the one hand, this method does not guarantee that the marks will look like a normal skin again. Besides, though, it assures that it can rid white and red marks and develop its surface.
Feel free to question us, and we will make sure to answer your questions as soon as possible.
If you get all the queries that have in your mind and you find this article helpful, then try to share it with your friends as I am sure that they would love to read about it.