Top 10 Secrets To Get Rid Of Rash Under Breast
It breaks my heart to know the stories of women with under-breast yeast infections or rash under breast.
If you have ever experienced it yourself or seen the pictures of this, I confirm it breaks your heart too.
I discuss with the women who have tried several remedies, but nothing seems to be working.
The rash on boob is a candida infection which causing you pain and discomfort.
It is mainly a form of irritant dermatitis and is named intertrigo characterized by inflammation of skin folds.
The main causes of rash between breasts are excessive heat, sweating, lack of air passage, and using an unhealthy bra that rubs against the breasts.
So, features like humid, hot climate and obesity contribute to this skin disorder.
In most cases, you move to the left, right, up or down, your breasts move, and the rubbing of your breasts is letting you pain.
As a woman, I understand. Women with huge breasts have greater folds under them, giving moisture and chance to accumulate too.
This is sadly an ideal environment for the candida fungus to grow fast. The happy news is there are a few home remedies to try that can bring you a great deal of comfort.
In this study, I will try to describe here what causes an itchy rash under breast? What can you do to get rid of the breast rash?
Knowing the causes for this condition will also help you understand how to prevent rashes from growing under your breasts and top 10 secrets to get rid of rash under breast.
What is the Rash Under Breast?
A rash under breast is between the folds of skin and usually caused by a skin condition called intertrigo. It occurs when skin folds rub together and lead to:
- A red or reddish-brown rash
- Cracked skin
- Itchy, raw or weeping skin with or without a smell
Intertrigo or candida intertrigo can be anywhere on the body where skin rubs against skin. For example, between the thighs, the armpits or on the underside of the belly.
A warm moist environment stimulates infection by yeast, bacteria or fungus. Sometimes swelling, blisters and sores can also occur.
What causes rash under breast?
A rash under breast can develop through a few different ways. It makes easy to decide what home remedy is the best for you when you identify the cause of the rash in the first place.
Below I mention some of the possible causes of rash under breast:
Skin rash under breast and the causes.
In some cases, we spread yeast infections on the skin. It occurs by bacteria growing in the summer, moist areas of the skin.
Women have very large breasts or are overweight often do not get dry under the breast after showering or bathing. This will increase the growth of fungus that will result in a rash.
Allergies to specific drinks, foods or products can cause a rash to spread under the breast.
Wearing bras that are made of synthetic fibers is one of the key concerns for a rash beneath the breast and should be avoided.
Bras that are 100% cotton and natural beauty products are both suggested reducing allergies and stopping breast rash from forming.
Some severe cases involve puss filled blisters under the breast are due to bacterial infections. This in most cases super itchy and can rapidly spread to other parts of the skin.
Humid and hot weather are the greatest causes of this disorder with a funny name.
Sweat glands that become blocked in summer will result in a rash of little blisters that finally turn into a red, bumpy rash.
Spiky heat rashes mainly clear up in a few days. It is better to use a humidifier and keep skin dry.
Scabies is indeed a parasite that holes into the skin. They cause the skin to become highly itchy and will cause red bumps on the skin.
There is sometimes an up-and-down line on the top of these bumps. Watching this rash is a good sign that you have got scabies.
In the unlucky, rare cases, a rash inside on the breast is an indication of breast cancer.
Inflammatory breast cancer seems to be the cause of breasts to heat up resulting in a rash under one or both breasts.
It is important that if you realize you have cancer that you consult a medical professional to get you the help you need.
The heat rash under breasts comes with other symptoms like extreme pain and fatigue.
Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Rash under the Breasts
You will find several home remedies to treat an itchy rash under breast. These will help to relieve the itchiness, reduce the inflammation and help to cure the skin on the underside of the breast.
Here are the top 10 secrets to getting rid of rash under the breast.
1. Calamine Lotion for fungus under breast
Calamine lotion is a combination of zinc oxide and other components. Zinc oxide and calamine are topical anti-itch lotions. (Read More)
It is a healing lotion beneficial for treating a variety of skin disorders.
It has several defensive ingredients that can be applied for treating allergic reactions, insect bites and blistering, sun related skin damage and skin burns, etc.
- Before you start placing the calamine lotion ensure that the affected area is clean.
- Use a cotton ball and dip it into the lotion
- Apply the calamine lotion on the affected area
- You can apply this lotion when you feel the itch
2. Aloe Vera for under boob rash
Aloe vera seems to be the best natural remedy for relieving the inflammation and itchiness of a rash under the breast.
Aloe vera is also an effective natural treatment for the sun burnt skin. Nevertheless, it can also assist relieve the irritation from the irritating skin which is one of the causes of breast rash.
The magazine of Ethnopharmacology proved that aloe vera gel is useful for healing wound and skin-related disorders and it has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
How to use
- Extract the gel from the aloe vera leaf
- Apply to the affected area to reduce the itchiness
- You may also use the organic pure aloe vera gel which is quite better than aloe vera leaf
- Add a little turmeric powder which helps to increase the anti-inflammatory effects of aloe vera gel.
- The curcumin in turmeric assists to lessen inflammation and also promotes the formation of collagen.
3. Olive Oil for rash between breasts
Ensure that you will pick extra virgin olive oil if you would have to choose olive oil because this can provide the best moisture for your skin.
You may also ensure that your skin will become revived because of the olive oil. This can help calm your skin.
- Add olive oil with honey
- Apply this mix too on the rash under the breast area
- Apply it about 3 – 4 times a day
- Until you get rid of this rash, you can use this remedy
4. Oatmeal for rash between boobs
Oatmeal is a useful natural treatment for a rash under the breast that has been occurred by chafing.
Oatmeal assists to cleanse the skin and reduce inflammation. The magazine of Drugs in Dermatology states that oatmeal can be utilized to cure dermatitis, rashes, and scaling skin.
How to use
An oatmeal bath is the best home remedy for soothing itchy breast rash.
- Fill the bathtub with warm water
- Add 1 to 2 cups rolled oats
- Blend the oatmeal in the bath with your hand
- Let it set for a couple of minutes
- Dip in the bath for 20 minutes
- Wash off in the shower with warm water
- Pat your skin dry
5. Basil Leaves for yeast infection under breasts
Crushing basil leaves and making them into a paste. Mix this olive oil into the paste is best to spread on a rash under the breasts.
Use it into the affected area and let it sit until it is dry. Wash this with warm water and pat until fully dry.
Apply this method daily or a few times a week mixed with other methods, and you should find your rash go away in no time at all.
6. Lemon Juice for fungal infection under breast
Lemon juice is beneficial for infections on the skin. You will desire to dilute the lemon in some water and use it directly to the affected area with a cotton ball.
It works fast to heal the skin, and the acidity will boost to dry out any moisture in the rash.
Lemon juice also works well on whatever infection is causing your skin rash under the breasts. Apply it alone or as part of a mixture of other treatments.
7. Tea Tree Oil for intertrigo under breast
Tea tree oil contains antifungal properties, and therefore it can be used locally to treat a breast rash. It will also reduce the growth of infection and fungus.
- Add 6 drops of pure tea tree oil in 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Apply a cotton ball and dip it into the oil
- Apply it on the rash
- Massage the affected area slowly so that the oil enters deep into the skin
- Apply this method before going to bed and after taking a shower.
8. Use Vinegar to Get Rid of Rash Under Breast
There is a chance that the chemicals left behind on the clothing that you wear and even your bra are the key reason why your skin is affected like a rash.
You can always reduce this by making sure that you will apply vinegar that can help get rid of the chemicals.
- Mix the Vinegar with hot water
- Place all the clothes that wear for a period
- Dry the clothes completely
- Iron before wearing
- You can also apply Vinegar on the rash
- Left for a few minutes before rinsing
9. Garlic to Getting Rid of a red rash under breast
Garlic has strong antifungal and antiseptic properties possibly due to the very useful ingredient allicin. This ingredient is released only when you paste the raw garlic.
Since you can always add garlic to your everyday diet, what will be more beneficial to you for the rashes under the breast is its paste that is used locally to the affected area.
How to use
- Take 2-4 piece of Garlic cloves
- Paste the garlic using mortar and blender or pestle to get its paste
- Use this garlic paste to the affected area
- Leave it there for 15-20 minutes
- Then wash off
- Apply this method 2-3 times a day
10. Baking Soda treatment for under breast rash
The usage of baking soda can be very useful if you would like your rashes to become dry.
Remember that it also has features that can help get rid of the inflammation of the rashes under your breast.
- Take a cup of water
- Add a bit of baking soda with this water
- Place this mixture that should not turn pasty as there should be more water in the affected region
- Leave it for 5 – 10 minutes
- Apply this method 2 – 3 times daily until you find the rashes start to dry out
Some extra Tips for Rash Under Breast
- Wear cotton bras to avoid sweat retention
- Shower daily to maintain good hygiene
- Before you wear bras Wash them often
- With the use of prickly heat, powder keeps your under-breast skin dry
- Wear a better supporting under-wired bra
- Visit a doctor if the rash persists for more than a few days
Finally, you get some knowledge regarding rash under breast, its causes, and top 10 home remedies.
So, do you want to apply some of the home remedies that are discussed above? Which remedy are you going to try for your rash under the breast? Or you have just tried the home remedies?
If yes, feel free to question us, and we will make sure to answer your questions as soon as possible.
If you get all the queries that have in your mind and you find this article helpful, then try to share it with your friends as I am sure that they would love to read about it.
If you find any problem or any mistake in the article, then make sure to contact us or leave your comment below.